PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE HAVE MADE AN EFORT TO KEEP THEM CLEAR AND SIMPLE, THEY CONTAIN MUCH USEFUL INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT WITH INTERNET BIDDING.
1. ADDITIONAL SERVICE. Where possible bidders should submit a Postal Bid prior to the Postal Bid closing time, to ensure you have a bid on our books. Internet bidding is a service offered by Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd to allow all bidders, wherever they may be, to compete in an auction like environment in a fair and equitable manner. The Internet is prone to slow downs and outages and so both Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd and Interbid wish to warn users that it may not be possible to bid over the Internet. When bidding from home other interruptions such as a phone call or a computer crash at an inappropriate time may mean your bid can not be entered, so we highly recommend you enter a Postal Bid as well as using the Interbid facility.
2. AUCTION INFORMATION. Intending bidders need to be aware of the information about the Postal Auction published in our catalogue and available from the www.philatelics.com.au web site, in particular the methods of payment and times of inspection and collection.
3. Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. These terms and conditions of Internet bidding are in addition to Philatelic (Australia) Pty Ltd terms and conditions of sale, which are detailed in our printed catalogue and at www.philatelics.com.au.
4. GOODS AND SERVICES TAX. All lots in this Postal Auction are G.S.T. inclusive and a Tax Invoice is issued with all purchases. Detailed G.S.T. information can be found in our printed catalogue and at www.philatelics.com.au.
5. SPECIAL CONDITIONS. Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd are indemnified by the purchaser against any actions, claims and demands arising from any bid not being received, any error in recording a bid or any damages that may result from an incorrectly described item, or an item no longer being available for sale.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCRETION. Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd has total discretion in choosing to accept a bid from the Internet or by any other method may, without giving any reason, refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons. Most lots are reserved at around 75% of the estimated value published in our catalogue, but some items may be reserved at higher prices and this can be seen at our web site www.philatelics.com.au.
7. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. The purchaser acknowledges and accepts that the following information may be collected by Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd - email address, first and last name or business name, ACN, address, phone number, driverís licence, credit card details.
8. JURISDICTION. This site is governed by the laws of the State of South Australia.
9. REGISTRATION. All bidders are required to register prior to midnight on Friday the 4th of December, 2015. By accepting these terms and conditions you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that you will be financially responsible for your use of the Interbid auction system and that you will be responsible for any usage by minors or any other party of these auction services under your name or account. So please guard your passwords like you would a pin number on a bank account and do not leave your computer unattended while logged into the system. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to Philatelics (Australia) Pty Ltd to use the supplied address and other details for verification purposes.READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE AUCTION SYSTEM. BY SELECTING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SELECT THE "DECLINE" BUTTON.