PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE HAVE MADE AN EFORT TO KEEP THEM CLEAR AND SIMPLE, THEY CONTAIN MUCH USEFUL INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT WITH INTERNET BIDDING.
1. ELDER FINE ART - GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS Elder Fine Artís general terms and conditions still apply to this auction. They can be found at http://elderfineart.com.au/auctions/terms-conditions/
2. AUCTION INFORMATION. Intending bidders need to be aware of the information about the auction available from the www.elderfineart.com.au web site, in particular where a buyers premium is payable, what taxes are payable, the methods of payment and times of inspection and collection.
3. BUYERS PREMIUM A Buyers Premium applies to this auction of 17.6% (GST Inclusive)
4. COLLECTION OF PURCHASES All purchases must be collected and paid for by Friday 5pm after the auction.
5. PAYMENT Payment can be made by Credit Card, Cheque, Direct Deposit & Cash. A credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to all Credit Card Transactions.
6. INCORRECT OR ACCIDENTAL ONLINE BIDDING All bids are binding. Elder Fine Art will not be held responsible for clients bidding on the wrong lot, or for intending bidders to accidentally bid or press a button by mistake. All bids are binding and must be paid for.
7. PACKING & FREIGHT All freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and must be paid for prior to an item being sent. Elder Fine Art will pack items with all care, however works are the responsibility of the buyer when in transit with the chosen courier or freight company.
8. INSPECTION All paintings and items are available for inspection prior to the auction at our auction viewings.
9. CONDITION AND WARRANTY No warranty is given with any Lot, and the Auctioneer is not responsible for the description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any fault or defect in, or damage to, any Lot, purchasers are therefore particularly requested to examine the Lots before purchasing. Each Lot shall be at the purchaserís risk on the fall of the hammer.
10. BIDDER APPROVAL All bidders are pre-approved after registration, however Elder Fine Art may audit a new bidders registration and has the ability to limit a buyers purchase limit and or able refuse a bidder from the auction.
11. PURCHASE LIMITS Internet bidders can have various levels of purchase limits,
these limit how much you can buy at an auction. You can check your purchase limit by logging into an auction.
Elder Fine Art has three levels of purchase limits.
Standard: Up to $5,000
Verified: Up to $10,000
Privileged: Up to $100,000
Higher limits need to be approved by Elder Fine Art at least 24 hours prior to the auction.
12. INTERNET DIFICULTIES The Internet is prone to slow downs and outages and so Interbid wishes to warn users that it may not be possible to bid over the Internet at an auction.
13. REGISTRATION. All bidders are required to register well before the auction. By accepting these terms and conditions you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter a legally binding contract, that you will be financially responsible for your use of the Interbid auction system and that you will be responsible for any usage by minors or any other party of these auction services under your name or account. So please guard your password like you would a pin number on a bank account and do not leave your computer unattended while logged into the system. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to Interbid to use the supplied address and other details for verification purposes.
14. WE ARE HERE TO HELP If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8267 2869.READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE AUCTION SYSTEM. BY SELECTING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SELECT THE "DECLINE" BUTTON.